Insurance | Financing
How Much Does Facial Plastic Surgery Cost in Atlanta, Georgia?
We understand plastic surgery cost Atlanta is an important consideration for many patients. A list of approximate costs is provided below for some of our most popular cosmetic surgery procedures to help you with financial planning. Individual treatment plan may varies depending on complexity. We invite you to schedule a consultation to learn more about your options.
What’s included in Facial Plastic Surgery Cost Atlanta, GA?
- Primary Rhinoplasty: $7,500 to $12,000. Additional charges may apply for complex and revision cases. (suture removal 5-7 days)
- Rhinoplasty with own cartilage: $9500 to $14,500. Additional charges may apply for complex and revision cases. (suture removal 5-7 days)
- Blepharoplasty: $4,000 to $6,000 (6 days in area)
- Deep Plane Facelift: $12,000 to $16,000 (1 night nursing care required, 5 days in area)
- Chin Bone Surgery: $6,000 to $8,000 (5 days)
- Cheek Bone Reduction: $10,000 to $12,000 (5 days)
- Jawline Slimming: $8,000 to $10,000 (5 days)
- Buccal Fat Removal: $3,000-$4500
- Facial Feminization Surgery: Due to complexity of treatment planning multiple procedures, estimates will be provide following consultation.
- In-Office Consultation or Virtual Consultation Fee: $150
*Fees current as of January 2022, subject to change. Written fee estimates are valid for 90 days.
- IPL & Laser Hair Removal: $175 per session (Series of 5 for $625)
- Glycolic Peel: $100 (package of 6 for $500)
- Obagi Radiance Peel: Package price available
- Obagi Blue Peel: $650
- Jaw Botox: $600+ (varies with dosage)
- Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty: $700+
- PDO Thread Lifts: $1900+
- PDO Smooth Threads: $800+
- Kybella: $1200+ for 2 treatments
- CoolSculpting: Varies with area of treatment, consultation needed.
- Botox, Jeuveau: $14/unit . Dysport: price is dose equivalent with Botox
- Juvederm, Voluma, Volbella, Vollure, Restylane, Restylane Silk, Defyne, Refyne, Kysse, Contour: $650+. Please call or message for current pricing promotions.
*Pricing current as of January 2022, subject to change.
The average time for out of town patients to stay in the area following surgery is also listed to facilitate your travel plans, however, each case may varies. Plastic surgery cost Atlanta listed are inclusive of anesthesia and operating room facility fees. Overnight nursing care and recovery hotel accommodation costs are not included. Our concierge staff can assist with booking for overnight care on your behalf. Fees are subject to change without notice. Final treatment plans and estimates will be provided during your consultation. Learn more about aesthetic procedures or see more world-class results in Aesthetic Surgery Photo Gallery.
Financing Your Treatment
We accept Cash, Credit Cards, Apple Pay, PayPal, Cashier’s Checks. Personal checks require payment made minimum of 10 business days prior to surgery.
At Radiance Surgery & Aesthetic Medicine, we understand upfront plastic surgery cost atlanta may be prohibitive for some patients. Therefore, we do offer third party financing options below. Please contact our office staff if you need help with the financing application process. Click on a link below to submit a loan inquiry.
* Plastic surgery cost Atlanta are inclusive of operating room facility costs and anesthesia costs. All fees are subject to change without notice. A 20% deposit is required to reserve a surgery date. You can make a secured online payment through PayPal below or contact our office for further assistance.
For your convenience, you can make a secured payment for your consultation fee using the link below.