Meet The Team
C. Carson Huynh MD, DMD, FACS
World-Class Fellowship-Trained Dual Board Certified Maxillofacial & Facial Plastic Surgeon | New York - Atlanta
With over 20 years of surgical experience – Dr. Carson’s intellect, sense of ethics, and dedication to his surgical craft have earned him a highly coveted fellowship, numerous awards, distinctions, and positions of honor in the medical community.
Dr. Carson is an experienced, prestigious, and nationally recognized expert in facial plastic surgery and aesthetic medicine with a humble immigrant backstory.
Across the country he is sought after for his skill in Rhinoplasty ,facial feminization surgery, and facial plastic surgery; as well as the distinction he’s earned as an Allergan Master Injector of Botox® and dermal fillers.
- MD from Emory University School of Medicine
DMD from the Medical College of Georgia
- Inducted as a member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society
- Clinical Adjunct Professor of Surgery at Emory University School of Medicine
- Lectured and published papers on Facial Aesthetic Surgery
- Fellow of the Amerian College of Surgeons (FACS) – (the most prestigious medical organization which admits only surgeons who have passed a thorough evaluation of both professional competence and ethical fitness)
- Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery (facial)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Allergan Master Injector of Botox and Dermal Fillers
Harriet is a licensed medical esthetician and master cosmetologist with over 12 years of cosmetic and beauty experience.
She believes her passion for skin care, and love for learning aesthetic medicine are the keys that empower her to be the best esthetician possible. Harriet has continued advanced aesthetic educational training in the science of skin care.
Harriet finds it fulfilling to connect with her patients, establish trust, and give personal attention to their needs. She takes pride in each treatment she performs from microneedling, chemical peels, and many other services Radiance Surgery & Aesthetic Medicine has to offer.
Harriet is dedicated to making your transformation at our office relaxing and enjoyable.
BSN RN - Lead Aesthetic Injector & Perioperative Nurse
Christina is our beloved nurse here at Radiance. After graduation, she began her career as a critical care nurse in the ICU at Emory University Hospital. Christina joined Radiance to pursue her passion in aesthetic surgery and medicine. She has taken over the majority of our injectable patients and she has become highly coveted among them. Her favorite treatments are cheek, chin, and lip filler. She loves helping people feel confident and beautiful! She enjoys getting to know her patients and addressing any questions/concerns to help them feel comfortable!
Medical Aesthetician & CoolSculpting Specialist
Emma wears many hats in our practice. She is a graduate of The Elaine Sterling Institute of Esthetics, located in Buckhead. She has a special interest in corrective treatments, especially inflammatory acne and hyper and hypo pigmentation. These interests have grown from her own experiences with severe hormonal acne and treatment of the hyperpigmentation and scarring that resulted from it. She is also our CoolSculpting specialist and her favorite part of this role is the privilege to allow people to achieve their goals and increase their self-esteem. When she isn’t in treatment, you can find her assisting Dr. Huynh on the clinic side or helping at the front desk.