Dermal Fillers in Atlanta, GA
Injectable fillers are among the most popular cosmetic treatments in the United States. These products lessen the appearance of facial wrinkles and creases by pumping up the volume of your facial tissue.
Injectable fillers can also enhance the fullness of your lips and cheeks. Because a facial filler treatment is administered via a fine needle under the skin, they are minimally invasive yet typically offer fantastic results.
The goal for injectable fillers is to replenish what time has stolen. Many of these products include ingredients – such as collagen and hyaluronic acid – that are essential to soft, smooth, youthful skin. Because there are so many options, it is important to work with a professional like Dr. C. Carson Huynh, who is well-versed in the nuances of injectable fillers. His expertise has provided guidance to patients across the Atlanta area, including men and women from Sandy Springs, Buckhead, Dunwoody, Alpharetta, Roswell, Johns Creek, Marietta, and Brookhaven, GA.
To learn more about dermal fillers for a more youthful appearance, contact Radiance Surgery & Aesthetic Medicine to schedule your consultation with renowned facial plastic surgeon Dr. Carson Huynh. We proudly extend our services to our communities in Atlanta and also the neighboring communities of Sandy Springs, Buckhead, Dunwoody, Alpharetta, Kennesaw, Roswell, Johns Creek, Duluth, Lawrenceville, Suwanee, Marietta, Brookhaven, and Cumming Georgia.
What Injectable Fillers Do We Offer?
- Juvederm Voluma™
- Restylane® Lyft
- Restylane® Silk
- Restylane Kysse
- Restylane Contour
- Sculptra Aesthetic
Depending on the anatomical location of the area to be treated, Dr. Huynh will recommend the appropriate choice of filler. We recommend only non-permanent fillers in the face because they are the safest choice for patients. For permanent solutions, Dr. Huynh will discuss surgical alternatives depending on each individual’s needs.
Which Filler is Right For Me?
Juvederm is a gel that is injected under your skin to lift up and fill out wrinkles and folds. It can also be used to add volume to your lips. The pivotal ingredient in Juvederm is hyaluronic acid, a natural substance that already exists in your body, providing fullness and elasticity to your skin. Like most injectable fillers, the effects of this product are temporary.
Moderate to severe facial wrinkles and creases, such as nasolabial folds, can be corrected with Juvederm in approximately fifteen minutes, and the results have been FDA approved to last up to one year.
Dr. C. Carson Huynh is pleased to offer Juvederm, one of America’s most recognizable dermal fillers, to his patients at Radiance Surgery & Aesthetic Medicine. With hyaluronic acid fillers, individuals can achieve smoother, suppler skin. As a result, Juvederm has become a popular choice for patients in Atlanta, Sandy Springs, Buckhead, Dunwoody, Alpharetta, Roswell, Johns Creek, Marietta, and Brookhaven, GA.
Voluma is an injectable gel that instantly adds volume to your cheeks, restoring contour and creating a more youthful profile. It was specially formulated to address all three areas of your cheek: apex, apple, and hollow. Voluma features hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance that keeps your skin hydrated and supple. The results from this treatment may last up to two years.
Voluma is a relatively new injectable filler, having been approved by the FDA in 2013. Dr. C. Carson Huynh is thrilled to be able to share this unique treatment with his patients at Radiance Surgery & Aesthetic Medicine. Voluma is an exciting opportunity for men and women in Atlanta to get rid of the sagging skin and hollowness that can affect the cheek area over time.
Dr. Huynh welcomes individuals from Sandy Springs, Buckhead, Dunwoody, Alpharetta, Roswell, Johns Creek, Marietta, and Brookhaven, GA, to learn more about the benefits of Voluma.
Restylane Silk is the only injectable gel FDA-approved specifically for the lips and is designed to diminish fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth as well as smooth and plump lips. The gel is made with hyaluronic acid which is a substance naturally found in the body that helps the skin maintain its moisture. As with any injectable, the results are temporary but offer a subtle and natural change to someone’s appearance.
Dr. C. Carson Huynh, a board-certified plastic surgeon, offers Restylane Silk to his patients in Atlanta, Sandy Springs, Buckhead, Dunwoody, Alpharetta, Roswell, Johns Creek, Marietta, and Brookhaven, GA, who are dissatisfied with their lips and mouth and want smoother skin around their mouths as well as a little more volume to their lips.
Discover Your Radiance
Every person wants to look in the mirror and see that the person looking back at them is their true self: stunning, healthy, and whole. Radiance is the key to showing the world how you see yourself.
At Radiance, Dr. Huynh will support you every step of the way, helping you achieve the most from your radiant transformation. That means faster healing from surgeries and better outcomes.
Beyond Confidence – Empowering people to reach their truest, highest level of self-expression so they can be successful in life.
Why Choose Dr. Carson Huynh for Filler Treatment?
- Gentle. Patients who have experienced filler injections elsewhere very often comment Dr. Huynh has the most gentle hands.
- Conservative. He avoids the cookie-cutter approach and takes pride in providing a natural and conservative approach to achieve each individual patient’s need.
- Experienced. He is an experienced dermal filler provider who has treated hundreds of patients for both on and off label indications. Currently, he has the busiest injectable practice in our area. He also has the distinction of being an Allergan Trained Master Injector.
How Much Do Injectable Fillers Cost in Atlanta?
Like all procedures, the cost of your injectable fillers in Atlanta will depend on the extent of the treatment. To get a better idea of a price for you, please contact our friendly and professional staff at Radiance Surgery & Aesthetic Medicine to schedule a consultation.
During your initial appointment, we will be happy to answer any questions you have about injectable fillers prices in Atlanta. Our payment options include cash and credit cards, as well as cashier and personal checks. You may also qualify for financing through CareCredit®.
At Radiance Surgery & Aesthetic Medicine, we believe that injectable fillers should be an affordable option for residents in and around Atlanta. Our excellent services have enhanced the lives of individuals throughout the area, including injectable fillers patients in Sandy Springs, Buckhead, Dunwoody, Alpharetta, Roswell, Johns Creek, Marietta, and Brookhaven, GA.
Schedule Your Atlanta Dermal Filler Consultation Today
Contact Radiance Surgery & Aesthetic Medicine to schedule your personalized consultation with Dr. C. Carson Huynh. If you’re ready to partner with one of the leading facial plastic surgeons in Atlanta, we invite you to call (678) 412-0311 or reach us online today! We are the leaders in plastic surgery and non-surgical aesthetic treatments in the Atlanta, GA, area.
Dermal Filler FAQS
Dermal fillers are a temporary, non-surgical treatment that involves injecting hyaluronic acid into different layers of the skin to achieve a more youthful look.
At Radiance, all of our dermal fillers are hyaluronic acid based.
Dermal fillers can minimize or temporarily eliminate fine lines and wrinkles, while also plumping and increasing volume. Dermal fillers throughout the face allows for a full transformation, known as full-face rejuvenation or facial balancing.
Depending on the filler used and area administered, fillers can last anywhere from 8-24 months. However, most often, it is recommended to come every 6 months for touch-up and evaluation.
Most patients experience slight discomfort or no discomfort. We numb the area very liberally and use the most advanced and groundbreaking methods in order to ensure optimal patient comfort and results.
There is no real downtime as with surgery, however, there is for some activities. Alcohol should not be consumed for 24 hours before and 48 hours after. Makeup should not be worn for 12-24 hours after. Only light exercise should be done for the first 24 hours to avoid bruising and swelling. Lip and nasolabial filler patients should not drink from a straw for a MINIMUM of two weeks.
As with all treatments, there is inherent risk. First and foremost, the best way to minimize risk is to see reputable providers, using reputable products. Rest assured that this is exactly the case at Radiance. We receive all of our soft tissue fillers directly from the manufacturer and our providers have been extensively trained on the best techniques. However, there is still a small risk of migration, filler granuloma (lumps), and bruising. Your provider will best assist you in weighing these risks and your candidacy at the consultation.
Fillers are what you make of them! Of course you can look natural and that is always our goal. However, for those who prefer a more “done” look, this is also achievable. Less is truly more and we pride ourselves on our conservative approach that allows our patients to achieve the best version of themselves…while looking like themselves!
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles: Fillers can smooth out and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, especially around the mouth, nose, and forehead.
- Loss of Volume: As people age, the face tends to lose volume, especially in the cheeks and under the eyes. Dermal fillers are great for replacing lost volume and creating a more youthful appearance.
- Sagging Skin: By adding volume to certain areas, fillers can lift and tighten sagging skin, particularly in the midface area.
- Thinning Lips: Aging can lead to a reduction in lip fullness. Fillers can be used to plump up the lips and reduce the appearance of vertical lip lines.
- Hollowed Areas: Areas like the temples or under the eyes can become hollow with age. Dermal fillers can fill these areas in and make them appear fuller and more youthful.
- Sunken Cheeks: Fillers can restore volume to the cheeks, giving a fuller and more youthful appearance.
- Hand Rejuvenation: Some fillers are even used on the backs of the hands to reduce the visibility of veins and tendons, making the hands look younger.
- Improving Skin Texture: Certain fillers contain substances that can stimulate collagen production, improving the overall texture and elasticity of the skin.
- Scar Reduction: Dermal fillers can be used to elevate depressed scars, making them less noticeable.
- Nasolabial Folds: Fillers can be used to soften the appearance of deep lines or folds that run from the nose to the corners of the mouth, known as nasolabial folds.
- Marionette Lines: These are the lines that run from the corners of the mouth down to the chin. Fillers can help reduce these lines, giving a more youthful and pleasant expression.