What Is Botox in Atlanta?
Botox is a popular, temporary treatment for forehead creases, crow’s feet, and wrinkles around the mouth. Botox is injected by a fine needle into the problem area, where it blocks nerve impulses to the targeted muscles. Botox effectively eliminates the activity that causes moderate to severe lines to form on your skin. Radiance also offer all other name brands of neuromodulators, including Jeuveau, Dyport.
Common Areas for Botox Treatments
- Forehead wrinkles
- Vertical frown lines (glabella)
- Lateral corners of eyes (crow’s feet)
- Nose wrinkles (bunny lines)
- Upper lip lines
- Lower eyelid roll (orbicularis oculi muscle)
Disclaimer: Individual results will vary, and no guarantee is stated or implied by any photo/video use or any statement on this web site. Please see the full disclaimer.
Why choose Dr. Carson Huynh for Botox Injections?
- Gentle. Patients who have experienced Botox injections elsewhere very often comment Dr. Huynh has the most gentle hands.
- Conservative. His approach to plastic surgery and aesthetic medicine is natural and conservative. He recommends the lowest effective dose to avoid the frozen look.
- Experienced. He is an experienced Botox injector who has treated hundreds of patients for both on and off label indications. Currently, he has the busiest injectable practice in our area. He also has the distinction of being an Allergan Trained Master Injector.
The Botox Cosmetic Procedure
Botox Cosmetic injections are performed without anesthesia because they are virtually painless. Only a very small sting is felt when the injections are made. The effects are not permanent and may need to be repeated two to three times per year to retain the effects. Research has suggested, however, that long-term use of the injections leads to a longer duration of each treatment’s effect. Botox Cosmetic is only useful in treating expression lines and cannot be used to repair sagging skin caused by aging.
So what are you waiting for? Botox is proven, effective, relatively painless, and requires no downtime. Ten minutes of your lunch break, a few tiny injections, and in a few days, you’ll see a more youthful you.
At Radiance Aesthetic Surgery & Wellness Spa, Botox is commonly administered by Dr. C. Carson Huynh to his patients from Sandy Springs, Buckhead, Dunwoody, Alpharetta, Roswell, Johns Creek, Marietta, Brookhaven, and other area sites. Botox users appreciate the ease of the treatment, coupled with its highly successful results.
How Much Does Botox Cost in Atlanta?
Like all procedures, the cost of your Botox in Atlanta will depend on the extent of the treatment. To get a better idea of a price for you, please contact our friendly and professional staff at Radiance Aesthetic Surgery & Wellness Spa to schedule a consultation.
During your initial appointment, we will be happy to answer any questions you have about Botox prices in Atlanta. Our payment options include cash and credit cards, as well as cashier and personal checks. You may also qualify for financing through CareCredit.
At Radiance Aesthetic Surgery & Wellness Spa, we believe that Botox should be an affordable option for residents in and around Atlanta. Our excellent services have enhanced the lives of individuals throughout the area, including Botox patients in Sandy Springs, Buckhead, Dunwoody, Alpharetta, Roswell, Johns Creek, Marietta, and Brookhaven, GA.