Why Use PRP?
- Uses the body’s own natural platelets, so there is no risk of an allergic reaction.
- Natural collagen is formed in response to the presence of the activated platelets.
- PRP is ideal for the patient who does not want any synthetic fillers
- Little to no swelling, bruising or lumping as the fluid assimilates in the natural skin environment.
- PRP enhances other treatments such as fillers and micro-needling
How Much Does PRP Treatment Cost in Atlanta?
Like all procedures, the cost of your PRP treatment in Atlanta will depend on the extent of the treatment. To get a better idea of a price for you, please contact our friendly and professional staff at Radiance Aesthetic Surgery & Wellness Spa to schedule a consultation.
During your initial appointment, we will be happy to answer any questions you have about PRP treatment costs in Atlanta. Our payment options include cash and credit cards, as well as cashier and personal checks. You may also qualify for financing through CareCredit®.
At Radiance Aesthetic Surgery & Wellness Spa, we believe that PRP injections should be an affordable option for residents in and around Atlanta. Our excellent services have enhanced the lives of individuals throughout the area, including PRP treatment patients in Sandy Springs, Buckhead, Dunwoody, Alpharetta, Roswell, Johns Creek, Marietta, and Brookhaven, GA.